INDIA VS SRILANKA 44 MATCH ICC WORLD CUP 2019 DREAM 11 PREDICTION
Who will win IND vs SL tomorrow 44th match of ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019? Find the best cricket betting tips and dream11 team on below WhatsApp no and telegram. This IND vs SL will be held on HEADINGLEY GROUND, LEEDS.
Match:IND vs SL, 44th Match, ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019
Date:Saturday 06, july, 2019.
Time:03:00 PM IST
To get ur best DREAM 11 TEAM, betting odds and betting tips in this mostly dominating encounter. As india is currently far better then SL in all department. but we well know cricket is a game of big uncertainity. so to get our best CBTF report AND DREAM 11 TEAM stay connected with us. Tournament for SL team are pretty up and down as their batting and fielding are most weak area. if they want to bind up this league on winning mode. they must have to strive hard in all department to get favourable win against strong contender INDIA.
India’s bowling is quite possibly the best in the tournament and that should help it win. but their loss against strong team england reinforced them for introspection.
India particularly must emphasis on their middle order batting. as their weakness dispose against weak team like AFGHANISTAN,WESTINDIES and their steady play against ENGLAND.
TO get our best DREAM 11 TEAM , OTHER FANTASY LEAGUE TEAM TOO and CBTF report and best betting odds stay connected with us. A good contest expected between both the team As SL team want to bind up their knots in this tournament at winning mode.
Sri Lanka got back to winning ways with one of the shocks of the tournament – Lasith Malinga helping them to rip through England’s batting line-up as they successfully defended 232/9 in a 20-run win at Headingley.
EXCITED by that win, they then headed into Durham to face South Africa but they could not repeat their heroics. Dismissed for just 203 in 49.3 overs, South Africa chased it down to win by nine wickets in 37.2 overs. and their chances to qualify for world is almost vanished off. A Very little hope alive but they have encounter with very strong team INDIA and win against them for SRILANKAN TEAM like dream comes true right now. which impossible for them.
The team winning the toss is likely to want to bat first. The surface is expected to break-up and become much more difficult to bat as the match progresses.
THE pitch in headingley leeds Leeds is a ground where the bowlers always have a little bit to work.
Although the pitch settles down and becomes good for batting later on. Both sides have some good spinners but there is not going to be too much help for them. WI fast bowlers may find a lot more help than the slower bowlers.
- overall pitch is very much favourable for batting and bowler need to strive hard to get wicket, specially spinner not to much help.
- According to stats its favourable for both either batting or bowling first winning depend upon particular team performance on that particular day.
- As you can see there is a trend - the side batting first is going to have to at least post 270.
The temperature will be partly Sunny 21° C.
It is expected to be sunny and 26% humidity. There is no chance of rain.
DREAM 11 PREDICTION:-
We have followed a simple strategy while making our Dream11 team for India vs Sri Lanka ICC World Cup 2019. The pitch at Headingley is expected to be a bit slow and not the best for batting and the team batting first will have a big advantage. While both India and Sri Lanka have some brilliant batsmen, their bowling has been quite terrible in the world cup. This is why we have focused on the leading batsmen from both the teams and bowlers from only the Indian team. and only one from SL. The captain and vice-captain are chosen assuming that India is going to bat first.
- Wicketkeeper: Kusal Perera and Kusal Mendis are two good options in this category. We also have the option of choosing MS Dhoni or Rishab Pant but we are passing on both of them. Dhoni is out of form and struggles on slow pitches while Rishab Pant was left out for the sake of our Dream11 team balance.
- KUSAL PERERA has been in very good form and has helped Sri Lanka get off to some fantastic starts.
- Batsmen: We have chosen Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, Avishka Fernando, and Lahiru Thirimanne in our Dream11 team for this match. India’s top-order batting is very strong and could do the bulk of the scoring against a weak bowling attack like Sri Lanka. Adding Avishka Fernando and Lahiru Thirimanne to the team means that we now have the top-order from both the teams scoring points for us.
- The new ball is the best time to bat on slow pitches and so hopefully a couple of our players will make it count.
- All-rounders: We have only picked Hardik Pandya from this category. He has been promoted up the order in every single match till now and done well on most occasions. He is also bowling his full quota of ten overs in every match.
- Bowlers: Mohammad Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar are the three bowlers we have selected for our Dream11 team. Shami has been in superb wicket-taking form while Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is very effective in the powerplay as well. Chahal has struggled a bit in the last two matches but he should be effective on a pitch expected to take turn. u may replace shami with bumrah
- From SL you may cosider lasith malinga in place of chahal as as its record against india currently are not good so our team ignore him. this is our best team given by our team by considering all factor.
- Captain and Vice-Captain: We have selected Rohit Sharma as captain and Virat Kohli as vice-captain for this match. u may make 5-6 team based on our best team analyer, by changing captain and vice-captain for huge profit in fantasy league. for more accurate update and more earning join our DREAM 11 PRIME MEMBERSHIP plan too.
- Injuries and possible team changes also need to be taken into consideration. Remember as always to follow us on OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL (t.me/DCOMPANYDBHAI) for the latest updates to our Dream11 prediction for India vs West Indies ICC World Cup 2019.
SL VS IND DREAM11 LINEUP
- Kusal Perera
- Kusal Mendia
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Virat Kohli (vc)
- Lokesh Rahul
- Avishka Fernando
- Lahiru Thirimanne
- Hardik Pandya
- Mohammad Shami
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar