CRICKET BETTING TIPS FREE SRI LANKA VS WEST INDIES MATCH NO.39 ICC WORLD CUP 2019
Match:SL vs WI, 39th Match, ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019
Date:Monday 01, july, 2019.
Time:03:00 PM IST
We provide cricket betting tips free for punters. To enjoy our free betting tips must join our telegram channel ‘’D COMPANY D BHAI’’ link is provided below. We have big team for analysis. We give 100% accuracy in match results. You can also join our 25% sharing service to avail the service contact us on our WhatsApp number (+91 9773604770).You will get cricket betting tips free 1 hour before the start of match. We also provide full fixed and confirm session. We provide fixed match report which includes match winner, best entry in match and exit call in match,4-5 confirm session and in bookie match we will give you full trading report so there is no chance of loss.
- Sri Lanka got back to winning ways with one of the shocks of the tournament – Lasith Malinga helping them to rip through England’s batting line-up as they successfully defended 232/9 in a 20-run win at Headingley.
- EXCITED by that win, they then headed into Durham to face South Africa but they could not repeat their heroics. Dismissed for just 203 in 49.3 overs, South Africa chased it down to win by nine wickets in 37.2 overs. and their chances to qualify for world is almost vanished off. A Very little hope alive but they have encounter with very strong team INDIA and win against them for SRILANKAN TEAM like dream comes true right now. which impossible for them.
- Their first priority will be for them against wining WI with big difference to improve run rate too. but they have to strive hard as their middle order batting is pathetic throughout the tournament.
- Despite the win over England, there were bunches of areas for improvement, with the bat especially as the openers were both gone with only 3 on the board and they will need to give their bowlers better support if they are to win here. and salvage pride.
- More often, this match is for both team for their salvage pride as both team WI alredy knock out and SL also at the verge of knockout.a good match expected between them as both team want to finish their game at winning knots.
- They must emphasis on mainly their opening batting and bowling unit too, as whole team scatering around experienced all rounder angelo mathews for batting and Lasith malinga for bowling unit. as their track record are pretty poor against WI in earlier, encounter they need to perform as a collective team if they want to win this contest.
- A high- voltage match expected between them as WI are playing for their indeed pride and for SL must win game for them if they want to alive very tiny chances to qualify for semi-finals in world cup.
KEY PLAYER IN MATCH TO BAT ON:-
- KUSAL PERERA striker batsman & wicket keeper for his team. selector shows their confidence more on him. contrary of his opponent Niroshan Dickwella. but he is not prove himself up to the mark. but he is a player of big game must bat on him.
- DIMUTH KARUNARATNE cpatain of his team squad not good in form. but he is a player of big game must bat on him.
- KUSAL MENDIS not performing up to the mark but able to score below avg. score in almost every match which is far better then other player in team.
- ANGELO MATHEWS star and experienced all-rounder in his team. Previous encounter with england score highest run from his team at steaky pitch. must bat on him.
- LASITH MALINGA star and experienced bowler in the team squad, very good in form. must bat on him.
- ISURU UDANA fantastic and wicket- taker bowler in his squad must bat on him.
- DHANANJAYA DE SILVA good spinner bowler in his team squad, great wicket taking ability good in form must bat on him.
- SRILANKA PREDICTED PLAYING 11
THEY MUST GOES WITH CHANGED. after huge and one sided loss against SA, raised more questions of this Sri Lankan team. The response to that defeat could be batting changes, including Milinda Siriwardana and Lahiru Thirimanne may being recalled.
- Playing XI
- Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Nuwan Pradeep, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Avishka Fernando.
WEST INDIES OVERVIEW:-
- The West Indies came into this tournament with a lot of expectations. There were many people that were calling the West Indies dark horses but things have not planned out that well.
- A brilliant win against Pakistan is all that the West Indies have to show right now. afterwards, they are not able to win single game loss five match consecutively.
- Its shows that lot of their cameo player have not adequate skill of playing 50 over format game. as they are many time not able to get favourable match against their side in last moment. its well shown unskill against strong contender team like AUS & NZ almost loss the winning oppurtunity at last moment.
West Indies had bowled well against India next up – only some late hitting helping India to 268/7 – but their batsmen failed to follow suit. They were dismissed for 143 in 34.2 overs, as West Indies fell to a 125-run defeat.
With Andre Russell having had to return home injured, and with Evin Lewis also sidelined, replacement player Sunil Ambris stepped straight into the starting line-up to face India. Fabian Allen also returned. BOTH replaced player not able to justify their selection in team squad. extremely, ordinary performance they shown till now.
NOT able to Make good partnership during middle over of matches and also not able to holding wicket for longer duration are the key weakness of this team in through out the tournament. 50 over format strike rotation is a key factor but they are failed to do so. Easily resembe in their last encounter with strong team like india.
AS They have extreme potential various matches they have lost at verge moment due to lack of consistency and maturity. team against AUS & NZ they give away almost their winning game at last moment.
Their encounter match against SL are for their salvage pride. as both team already knockout from the tournament. and both are suffering from almost same issue pathetic middle order batting and ordinary batting.but, bowling departmentb of WI look pretty strong compare of srilanka. as in SL apart from malinga almost all bowler performance are ordinary.
A good matches expected between them. as both team want to finish their tournament in winning mode.
KEY PLAYER IN MATCH TO BAT ON:-
- CHRIS GAYLE universal boss his performance is still not up to the mark. but he is a player of big game must bat on him.
- SAI HOPE consistent player of this format in his team. must bat on him.
- SIMRON HETMYER power hiter and game changer of any match. must bat on him
- JASON HOLDER captain of his team and good bowling all rounder must bat on him.
- CARLOS BRAITHWAITE power hitter and good bowling all rounder shows his tremendous skill against strong opponent like NZ. almost snatch the match from them. must bat on him.
- SHELDON COTTRELL striker bowler of his team. very good in form must bat on him.
- WEST INDIES PREDICTED PAYING 11.
- THEY MUST GOES WITH UNCHANGED. & CONTINUE WITH THIS TEAM COMBINATION. AS THIS TEAM HAS PERFECT CAMEO FORMAT FOR THIS FORMAT. UNLESS AND UNTILL ANY PLAYER INJURED.
- Russell did not play against New Zealand and is probably not going to play any further part in the ICC World Cup 2019. AS his fitness is not perfect for the 50 over game. and EVIN LEWIS also sidelined against INDIA match encounter may recalled as sunil ambris can't justify his position.
- Playing XI
- Chris Gayle, Kemar Roach, Ashley Nurse, Carlos Brathwaite, Jason Holder (c), Evin Lewis, Sheldon Cottrell, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope (wk), Oshane Thomas.
SL vs WI HEAD TO HEAD
|Matches Played||SL Won||WI Won||Tie||No Result|
- PITCH REPORT
Match:SL vs WI, Match 39, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
Date:MONDAY, JULY 01, 2019
Time:09:30 AM GMT
Venue:Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
Capacity:5000 (17000 for internationals)
Ends:Finchale End, Lumley End
Venue Scoring Pattern
Avg 1st inn score:243
Avg 2nd inn score:180
Highest Total:314/4 (44.4 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest Total:99/10 (26.1 Ov) by ENG vs SL
Highest Chased:314/4 (44.4 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest Defended:274/6 (41 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
- The pitch in Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street is good for batting. It helped the fast bowling attack a little in the previous matches and we are sure that is going to be the case this time around also.
- The big outfields are helpful for the spinners as well.
Total Match Played: 17 Batting First Won: 6 Batting Second Won: 9
- According to stats chasing team has more winning %.
- As you can see there is a trend - the side batting first is going to have to at least post 250.
The temperature will be partly Sunny 18-19° C.
It is expected to be sunny and 26% humidity. There is no chance of rain.
SL: 2.20 [1000rs-2000rs]
[ If you bet on SL with 1000rs, you will get 2000rs (Net Profit- 3000rs) ]
WI: 1.55[1000rs-1550rs] Net Profit- 550rs
[ If you bet on WI with 1000rs, you will get 550rs (Net Profit- 1500rs) ]
Who will win:-
Stats suggest that WI have more chance to win this match.
For fixed and confirm match report:
- WhatsApp- 9773604770
- Telegram- http://t.me/dcompanydbhai
Best Online Betting Website:-
Best Tipper in Market:
D Company D Bhai
- WhatsApp - 9773604770
- Telegram- http://t.me/dcompanydbhai