SRI LANKA VS WEST INDIES MATCH NO. 39th ICC WORLD CUP 2019 DREAM 11 PREDICTION
Who will win SL vs WI tomorrow 39th match of ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019? Find the best cricket betting tips and dream11 team on below WhatsApp no and telegram. This IND vs ENG will be held on RIVER SIDE GROUND, CHESTER-LE- STREET.
- With the bat, positives have been few. Captain Dimuth Karunaratne has two half-centuries to his name, however, and Kusal Perera does too. Perera has 191 runs overall to the captain’s 180. ANGELO MATHEWS performance also been pretty up and down in this tournament but he is only experience player in his team so, we can't avoid him. must take on him in your dream team.
- Lasith Malinga showed his best form when he ripped through England’s batting to earn a shock win. His four-fer in that game has helped him to nine wickets in five matches so far. Dhananjaya de Silva and Isuru Udana each have five.
- More often, this match is for both team for their salvage pride as both team WI alredy knock out and SL also at the verge of knockout.a good match expected between them as both team want to finish their game at winning knots.
- They must emphasis on mainly their opening batting and bowling unit too, as whole team scatering around experienced all rounder angelo mathews for batting and Lasith malinga for bowling unit. as their track record are pretty poor against WI in earlier, encounter they need to perform as a collective team if they want to win this contest.
- A high- voltage match expected between them as WI are playing for their indeed pride and for SL must win game for them if they want to alive very tiny chances to qualify for semi-finals in world cup.
- SRILANKA PREDICTED PLAYING 11
THEY MUST GOES WITH CHANGED. after huge and one sided loss against SA, raised more questions of this Sri Lankan team. The response to that defeat could be batting changes, including Milinda Siriwardana and Lahiru Thirimanne may being recalled.
- Playing XI
- Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Nuwan Pradeep, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Avishka Fernando.
WEST INDIES PREVIEW:-
- Though they ultimately fell well short again, West Indies’ top run-scorer, Chris Gayle, moved to 200 runs in six innings in the game against South Africa. Gayle has two half-centuries to his name, as do Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope.
- Hope arrived at this World cup in fine form and, while he has not replicated it consistently, he has shown glimpses of the form that has earned such a high ODI batting average.
- With the ball, however, West Indies have impressed. Sheldon Cottrell’s two wickets moved him to 11 for the tournament. Kemar Roach took 3-36, meanwhile – his first three wickets of the tournament. Jason Holder claimed 2-33 to move to six for the tournament.
NOT able to Make good partnership during middle over of matches and also not able to holding wicket for longer duration are the key weakness of this team in through out the tournament. 50 over format strike rotation is a key factor but they are failed to do so. Easily resembe in their last encounter with strong team like india.
A good matches expected between them. as both team want to finish their tournament in winning mode.
- WEST INDIES PREDICTED PAYING 11.
- THEY MUST GOES WITH UNCHANGED. & CONTINUE WITH THIS TEAM COMBINATION. AS THIS TEAM HAS PERFECT CAMEO FORMAT FOR THIS FORMAT. UNLESS AND UNTILL ANY PLAYER INJURED.
- Russell did not play against New Zealand and is probably not going to play any further part in the ICC World Cup 2019. AS his fitness is not perfect for the 50 over game. and EVIN LEWIS also sidelined against INDIA match encounter may recalled as sunil ambris can't justify his position.
- Playing XI
- Chris Gayle, Kemar Roach, Ashley Nurse, Carlos Brathwaite, Jason Holder (c), Evin Lewis, Sheldon Cottrell, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope (wk), Oshane Thomas.
- PITCH REPORT
- Match:SL vs WI, Match 39, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Date:MONDAY, JULY 01, 2019
- Time:09:30 AM GMT
- Venue:Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
- Stadium:Riverside Ground
- Capacity:5000 (17000 for internationals)
- Ends:Finchale End, Lumley End
- Hosts to:Durham
- Venue Scoring Pattern
- Avg 1st inn score:243
- Avg 2nd inn score:180
- Highest Total:314/4 (44.4 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
- Lowest Total:99/10 (26.1 Ov) by ENG vs SL
- Highest Chased:314/4 (44.4 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
- Lowest Defended:274/6 (41 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
- The pitch in Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street is good for batting. It helped the fast bowling attack a little in the previous matches and we are sure that is going to be the case this time around also.
- The big outfields are helpful for the spinners as well.
Total Match Played: 17 Batting First Won: 6 Batting Second Won: 9
- According to stats chasing team has more winning %.
- As you can see there is a trend - the side batting first is going to have to at least post 250.
- The temperature will be partly Sunny 18-19° C.
- It is expected to be sunny and 26% humidity. There is no chance of rain.
Injuries and possible team changes also need to be taken into consideration. Remember as always to follow us on OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL (t.me/DCOMPANYDBHAI) for the latest updates to our Dream11 prediction for Srilanka vs West indies ICC World Cup 2019.
For fixed and confirm match report:
- WhatsApp- 9773604770
- Telegram- http://t.me/dcompanydbhai
Best Online Betting Website:-
Best Tipper in Market:
D Company D Bhai
- WhatsApp - 9773604770
- Telegram- http://t.me/dcompanydbhai